Thank you Dear Kitty for nominating me and thank you for inventing this award! That is a lot of fun and a very nice way to give a nice pat on to a fellow bloggers back. I love it! You are awesome!
I will gladly accept this award.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Dear Kitty’ s 7 questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favourite sport?
I would say…..shopping 🙂
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017?
Accepting myself as I am (New Years resolution)
4. What is your favourite quote?
How does a guy who weighs over 600 pounds have the balls to teach people about self-discipline? . About Buddha. From Anger Management (the Movie)
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
How to save money in my 20-s
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
My nominees are:
My questions to the nominee’s are:
- Why did you start your blog?
- How did you decide on your blog name?
- Which subject gets the most views in your blog?
- If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is the most interesting food that you have ever tasted?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Who has influenced you the most throughout your life?
Have a wonderful weekend!!!